Business Continuity Planning (BCP) is essential for your organization’s survival. It will set your organization apart from the competition and enable you to deliver your mission.
Is your Business Continuity Management (BCM) Program continuously maintained, and does it follow the latest industry-leading standards and compliance requirements?
The typical BCM Program Audit/Assessment scope consists of the following:
- BCM Program Posture and Maturity Level
- The BCM Program Components including a most recent Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Risk Assessment documentation
- Crisis, Incident and Emergency Management Plans
- Business Continuity Plans (BCP) and the IT Disaster Recovery Plan
- Maintenance, Training and Excercise Programs
Please provide your contact information to schedule your BCM Program Audit/Assessment.
Let us demystify Business Continuity Planning in your organization.